Wednesday, February 19, 2014

KERI AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY. YESTERDAY.

sucked.

it was a terrible day. it started bad, it got worse, i went for a do-over, not successful. i had anxiety all day long and it just...sucked.

today was a better day. much, much better. i was home with sick henry, who was much, much better. i was productive around the house, pro-active on some class work and just happy, happy, happy.

and dave replaced my laptop screen and battery, so yay!

***

most of my anxiety lately is because of my class. this is the only course I've taking so far that i've wanted to drop. it's hard, i don't understand it, and i feel/sound stupid in the class. i'm pushing through, hopefully it will improve.

i just hate not understanding! it's 100% frustrating for me. i had a presentation last night that just sucked. i'm glad it's over, but i wish i had done better. i have a paper due Monday and just...stress city over here.

prayers would be great, please and thank you.

***

right now we're popping popcorn and my little family is going to watch some Olympics. life is good.

***

and by popular demand, my blog is going back to the regular family format. oh, fine, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment