- misses horses so much. it's just too cold to ride, so we are putting it off week by week until it warms up.
- is really into temple run (?), a silly ipod touch game.
- really into her ipod touch. which is very annoying.
- becoming really helpful. she will put her plate in the sink, clean off countertops and whatever chores i ask her to do.
- has a best friend - annabelle. so precious.
- wants to take karate...because annabelle is.
- is possibly lactose intolerant? random, but don't give that girl ice cream anymore!
- is really, REALLY into uno. luckily, dave and i are too.
- oh, henry.
- hustles everywhere.
- jabbers...loudly. i think he wants to contribute to the conversation.
- is talking more, but still not a whole bunch. but ask him to say "strawberry," please. so cute.
- still an amazing sleeper. goes down around 7:45pm and has a brief party in his crib before drifting off.
- torments dogs. poor zoey. he might be getting a little better?
- love, love, loves when we play uno. so weird. he just wants to sit on my lap and watch. that's all!
- loves baby einstein - baby noah, specifically.
i need a bff that lives close by. please and thank you. all my girlz are a long carride or plane ride away. i neeeeeeeeeed my bffs, please. and thank you again.
the end. oh wait!