Friday, April 5, 2013

GRATITUDE 3.0

1. oranges.

2. hallie's love of horses.

3. a hands-on husband.

i am obsessed lately with oranges. and i am grateful for them, because they are sneaky. they make me think i am eating something sinfully sweet and bad for me...and they are soooooo good. i eat at least one a day. maybe that's why i haven't gotten hit with the bug that is currently taking down my family, one by one? interesting.

i know i say it a lot, but i love that hallie loves horses. she is so unique and i am grateful that she can love something without needing other little girls in the same thing. it makes me happy.

dave. period. he's a good day, a hands-on husband and is good for my sanity. and bad for my sanity, but it balances out. if we can get the flu and taxes behind us, we will have a good rest of april.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment