Thursday, May 9, 2013

THINGS ARE JUST SO NICE.

and almost 100% back to normal.
 
work is much slower. i mean, busy with normal projects, but less full of constant interruptions. one thing for interruptions - they make the day zoom by!
 
zoooooooooooooooooom.
 
but then i am an exhausted, stressed-to-the-max wife/mom when i'm at home, and that's no fun.
 
and now my class is over! i took my final last night, and can i please brag on myself? well, imma gonna - i aced that motha. for realz. we're talking 105% in the class. i even did extra credit on top of my 100% because i'm an overacheiver like that...and who knew if i would need it?! i'm not going to take that risk!
 
and i loved the class so much. it was so interesting. i'm looking forward to more classes. yay.
 
so my days are slowing down a smidge, but  my nights are speeding up. hallie is involved with things 4 nights a week. crazy! dance, tumble team, horses and swim lessons. what was i thinking??? i forget that these are MY choices. i should have waited on swim lessons until after recital, and i never, ever should have put her on the tumbling team. but those are learning experiences...for both of us.
 
but the end of my is approaching and then all will be left are horses. and then VACATION, yee-haw!
 
we are (me, barb and the kiddos) taking a much-needed trip to the lake this weekend. i get to see my mom for mother's day (!!!), which makes that TWO WEEKENDS IN A ROW! i love it.
 
what else, what else. i am very grateful for my church family. i had a rental book return crisis and two immediately stepped up and offered to help. i am so thankful to have such support. just the KNOWING that people have my back keeps me calm(ish) and loved. so thank you, chuck and lori. it means so much.
 
and now, random pictures!
so blurry, but oh this kid is so precious when he sleeps. and so funny.
 
 
 
apparently i only have one child. where is hallie?
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
..
.
 
eek! there she is!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment