Friday, September 20, 2013

HERE I AM! RECAP OF THE PAST MONTH.

i am the lamest blogger ever. except for kelly. sorry, kelly ;) UPDATE YOUR BLOG.

anyway.

it's been a busy month for both life and work. a very, very good busy.

so, according to my iphone, we have...

watched concerts in the park with lucille

had lunch and visited with cute friends

been a flower girl in megan's wedding (more pictures to come)

visited with my beloved family

tore up old and poured new back sidewalks (did you get all of that?)

read dora a million times

slept in late

went to a card's game (more later)

and i think that's enough for now.


i wrote this a million years ago and want to add pictures. but blogger hates me and i'm struggling a bit.

hopefully soon, but at least now you have SOMETHING.





2 comments:

  1. You also went to the Lake with friends but didn't take a single picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha! So, not only am I the lamest blogger, I am also the lamest blog reader (as in, I just spent the last hour reading your blog all the way from March back through August because I never switched my blog reader over when google reader ended and just stopped reading blogs altogether...I suck). Anyway, I just now saw this insult and to that I say: challenge accepted :)

    ReplyDelete