Thursday, March 28, 2013

SONGS IN MY HEAD.

i had a dream last night and woke up with a hymn in my head. oh great, now i can't remember. dangit. it was an older hymn. shoooooot. i lost it.
 
but.
 
that soon gave way to this song: bless the lord, oh my soul, o-o-oh my soul, worship His holy name. seems like never before, oh my soul, worship His holy name.
 
 
and now i have THIS song in my head: like sunlight burning at midnight, making my life something so beautiful, beautiful.
 
 
apparently it's a jesus sort of a day, as it should be. which is nice, because i could use some fortification at work today. i have a co-worker that i've always been close with, but lately it seems like i'm walking on eggshells around her.
 
so now i can fortify myself with a good, strong message - i can boss my soul around - bless the lord, oh my soul! knock off the negative speak and focus!
 
 
in other words, hallie continues to be the cutest little tumbler i ever did see!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment